- MG’s Documentary of Chinese Cultural Activities
- Chinese Language Training in Shanghai
- Chinese genius From UK in this Chinese summer camp！
- Heat can not stop this Italian enthusiasm with Chinese！
- Focuses on solving the problem of studying mandarin！
- HSK is such a difficulty that confused many foreigners ！
- The latest method to learn Chinese,play "King of Glory"!
- Foreigners Learn Mandarin, Start with the Difficulties！
- These characters can enliven your Chinese learning ！
- The latest visa policy for foreigners to learn Chinese！
Students Comments +more
I have learned Chinese for several years. I changed more than 3 teachers. I need a systemic and efficient studying. And I want to know more about china , Chinese and Chinese culture. Then my friend introduced me Mandarin Garden. What the teacher there gav
Through the Chinese culture activities, I make many friends from all over the world. I learnt how to make dumplings, rice dumplings and flower arrangement. I like the activities of Mandarin Garden. They enriched my life in Shanghai.
I am glad to study in Mandarin Garden. My teacher is very nice and helpful, and the staff of the school is nice to me. I love Chinese and I love to learn Chinese. It’s very practical. I will try to learn it well.
Mandarin Garden is a great place to get to know Chinese culture and to learn Chinese.They offer plenty of activities for an even profounder knowledge.The atmosphere is professional and at the same time relaxed.
I don’t like studying in a boring class. i wish my teacher can always be passionate and push me to study further. In Mandarin Garden, I found the right teacher for me and now I enjoy my class very much. Thanks a lot.
I have compared several schools before my decision. I want to learn Chinese well and I also like to know Chinese culture. And I think the attitude of the teacher, the consultant here are all very positive. I like to stay with them and get the care from th
- You should apply for “L visa”(tourist visa) or “F visa”(business visitor visa) by the agency. “L visa” is usually valid from 30 to 90days. It is the most easy and fastest to obtain. “F visa” is usually valid from 60 to 180 days. If you have any problem in applying for visa, we could assist you by informing us 10 working days in advance. Application for visa renewal is available in China by 3 Working days, and you should apply no later than 3 days prior to your expiry of visa. If you need other kinds of visa, please contact us for assistance.
- We can help you to find a appreciate accommodation: private apartment, home stay, shared apartment, youth hostel, etc. The accommodations are surrounded by various restaurants and snack bars.
- Air-port pick up
- Mandaringarden provide Air-port pick up service for one time _400 RMB. The students who need this service must inform us the flight information by email 4 weeks in advance. And we will confirm it with the students the last one week. If the students cancel the service, please inform us by email and the students will get the refound.
- We will provide you the translation and interpretation of writing and reading. We can also provide the tour guide to help you to visit Shanghai and buy the most traditional handicrafts. you should pay by hour.
- Social activities
- Mandarin Garden provide various activities for our students. Human Language is a direct manifestation of culture, learning a second language involves learning a second culture. The Hongqiao Center of Mandaringarden will provide various activities for you. Each month there are two culture activities in Mandaringarden. One is life class to help you expand daily life knowledge and make friends with other foreign students. The other is Chinese culture class. We provide various Chinese Culture Activities for you. We have successfully held Lantern Festival, Making Dumplings, ChineseTea & Chinese Guzhen, Dragon Boat Festival—make zongzi, Chinese Painting, etc.. Besides those activities, there are many parties held in neighbourhood, such as, Go Fishing, Easter Day, Children’s Day, Halloween Party, etc.. Welcome you and you friends to join us! You can obtain Chinese traditional culture and customs. You can learn how to DIY Chinese handicraft works. You can make friends with each other. You can get some small gifts from Mandaringarden. Especially， we will offer you some word cards related with the activity, such as , after flower arrangement activity, we will offer you the flower cards with flower pictures and names in English, Pinyin and Chinese and Flower Market Address.
Last：China Overview next：下面沒有鏈接了