- MG’s Documentary of Chinese Cultural Activities
- Chinese Language Training in Shanghai
- Chinese genius From UK in this Chinese summer camp！
- Heat can not stop this Italian enthusiasm with Chinese！
- Focuses on solving the problem of studying mandarin！
- HSK is such a difficulty that confused many foreigners ！
- The latest method to learn Chinese,play "King of Glory"!
- Foreigners Learn Mandarin, Start with the Difficulties！
- These characters can enliven your Chinese learning ！
- The latest visa policy for foreigners to learn Chinese！
I have learned Chinese for several years. I changed more than 3 teachers. I need a systemic and efficient studying. And I want to know more about china , Chinese and Chinese culture. Then my friend introduced me Mandarin Garden. What the teacher there gav
Through the Chinese culture activities, I make many friends from all over the world. I learnt how to make dumplings, rice dumplings and flower arrangement. I like the activities of Mandarin Garden. They enriched my life in Shanghai.
I am glad to study in Mandarin Garden. My teacher is very nice and helpful, and the staff of the school is nice to me. I love Chinese and I love to learn Chinese. It’s very practical. I will try to learn it well.
Mandarin Garden is a great place to get to know Chinese culture and to learn Chinese.They offer plenty of activities for an even profounder knowledge.The atmosphere is professional and at the same time relaxed.
I don’t like studying in a boring class. i wish my teacher can always be passionate and push me to study further. In Mandarin Garden, I found the right teacher for me and now I enjoy my class very much. Thanks a lot.
I have compared several schools before my decision. I want to learn Chinese well and I also like to know Chinese culture. And I think the attitude of the teacher, the consultant here are all very positive. I like to stay with them and get the care from th
- Shopping Paradise
- Shanghai is hailed as the "Shopping Paradise" and "Oriental Paris". So if you come to Shanghai, shopping should not be missed any more than its other charming attractions. Providing the very best of shopping has become an indispensable part of Shanghai's tourism industry.
- Shopping areas in Shanghai are clearly divided into "Four Streets and Four Cities". Nanjing Road, Huaihai Road, North Sichuan Road, and Middle Tibet Road are the bustling “Four Streets” in Shanghai.
- Nanjing Road, （南京路） one of the four streets, enjoys the reputation of No.1 Commercial Street in China. Developed from the beginning of the 20th century, Nanjing Road has clusters of a wide variety of shops from those that are centuries old, to special ones and modern malls. In these modern times, Nanjing Road is not out done by its numerous competitors but becomes more and more prosperous.
- Huaihai Road, （淮海路） no less famous than Nanjing Road, is celebrated for its elegance. It features top-end designer brands from all over the world. Parkson Shopping Center on the Huaihai Road is worth visiting. Here you will find reasonable prices and many special offers in the form of discounts and other promotions. Even the brand-name clothing is reasonably priced here. Maison Mode, located at No.1312, Huaihai Road, claims to be the aristocrat on this street. You will find the leading designer brands such as Gucci, Ferragamo, Hugo Boss, Bally, Kenzo, etc. here. It is no exaggeration to say that the reputation of Huaihai Road is enhanced by the presence of Maison Mode.
- North Sichuan Road, （四川北路） offers good inexpensive merchandise and is always the first choice of ordinary people.
- Food and tourism are well provided for on Middle Tibet Road, one of the Four Streets.
- Yuyuan Shopping City, Xujiahui Shopping City, New Shanghai Shopping City and Jiali Sleepless City are the bustling "Four Cities" in Shanghai.
(豫園商城)Yuyuan Shopping City is the venue for specialist Chinese goods ranging from small articles, local crafts and the like to antiques, jade wares and gold and silver jewelry.
- （徐家匯）The newly-established shopping and entertainment plaza, Xujiahui consists of large stores where you can obtain both costly and middle-range priced goods in abundance.
- （陸家嘴）New Shanghai Shopping City is on the grand scale and offers the best facilities and amenities. Located in the middle of Pudong Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone, it is surrounded by a variety of retail outlets.
- （嘉里不夜城）Like a bright pearl on the landscape, Jiali Sleepless City facing Shanghai Railway Station, and on the Subway line 1, is a bustling commercial area.
- Besides the famous "Four Streets and Four Cities", some other streets and roads are worthy of a visit.
- If you just intend to buy small articles and inexpensive clothes, Hong Kong Famous Shops Street and Dimei Shopping Center beneath People's Square and Xiangyang Road Market will whet your appetite. In Dimei Shopping Center, clothes are competitively priced and fashionable, but you will seldom find the top brands here. With the alternation of four seasons the small shops here, sell clothes in vogue which cater for the needs of young people. You can bargain at ease.
- （襄陽路）Xiangyang Road Market. This famous market used to be on the former Huating Road Clothes Street, which was the most renowned clothes street in Shanghai before relocating to its present place. Since 1980s, a number of the shops selling clothes and small ornaments led Shanghai's fashion trend. Foreigners carrying large travel bags once formed the scene on the street. In November, 2000, the former clothes shops on Huating Road were moved to Xiangyang Road Market. A notable feature here is the fact that you can find expensive goods at very low prices! But be warned that so-called brand names are often fakes but with care you can find items of a reasonable quality. Getting there: Subway Line 1, Public Bus No. 24, 42, 45, 94, 96, 128
- The distinguishing feature in North Shanxi Road is its shoes. Not only abundant varieties and original styles, the prices are reasonable and moderate. If you admire Chinese-style clothes, some shops selling them are on Maoming Road, Changle Road will meet your requirements. Generally clothes will be tailored to ensure a good fit.
- （福州路）Fuzhou Road earned its fame as "Culture Street" a century ago. The outlets here deal mainly in manner of cultural items, ranging from books, music and art... It is now the fashion for Shanghai people to wander along Fuzhou Road after work to browse through all sorts of books and magazines in the stores along the road. Shanghai Music Bookstore: No. 365, Middle Tibet Road Tel: 63223213 Shanghai Ancient Books Store: No. 424, Fuzhou Road Tel: 63223453 Shanghai Foreign Languages Bookstore: No. 390, Fuzhou Road Tel: 63223200 Shanghai Books City: No. 401, Fuzhou Road Tel: 63200651 Shanghai Fine Arts Articles Shop: No. 402, Fuzhou Road Tel: 63528706
- （東臺路）Dongtai Road Antique Market is a market mainly dealing with the porcelains, jade wares, bronze wares, wooden wares, calligraphy and paintings and embroidery utensils. Lots of tourists from home and aboard come to this famous market. Getting there: Public Bus No. 17, 18, 23, 864 Of course local food specialties should be taken into account. Houyin Fish (Noodle Fish), origin in Qingpu and Chongming counties, the Houyin Fish is scrumptious and delicious. Canned Anchovy, one of the specialties of Shanghai, is fried and exported overseas and is highly praised. Other local specialties like Pudong Chicken, Shanghai Juicy Peach, and Juicy Pear and so on will make your mouth water. Local products like, Gu Embroidery, also called Luxiang Yuan Embroidery, from the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), is now used in producing clothes, ornaments and bedding. Tapestry is divided into two types, for appreciation and daily use. It is popular among visitors because of various colors, vivid figures and visual design. A scroll of tapestry depicting the Great Wall of China is exhibited in the United Nations building. Jade sculpture, wood sculpture, and stone sculpture feature Shanghai's tourism industry with its exquisite and delicate carvings. Shanghai was one of the original producers and exporters of Chinese silk and silk produced here remains unique owing to its age old traditions as well as new means of production and design. Tourist Souvenirs Shopping Building: No. 558, East Nanjing Road
- For everyday requirements, supermarkets offer a wide range of goods. You will find Carrefour, Metro, RT Mart, Hypermarkets & Shopping malls, Lotus and Hualian, etc. Most of them are located near to the transportation hubs and residential areas. Furthermore, up to 100 supermarket chains and 24-hour-open Lawson Convenience Store are established for your convenience.
Last：Delicious Food next：下面沒有鏈接了