- MG’s Documentary of Chinese Cultural Activities
- Chinese Language Training in Shanghai
- Chinese genius From UK in this Chinese summer camp！
- Heat can not stop this Italian enthusiasm with Chinese！
- Focuses on solving the problem of studying mandarin！
- HSK is such a difficulty that confused many foreigners ！
- The latest method to learn Chinese,play "King of Glory"!
- Foreigners Learn Mandarin, Start with the Difficulties！
- These characters can enliven your Chinese learning ！
- The latest visa policy for foreigners to learn Chinese！
Students Comments +more
I have learned Chinese for several years. I changed more than 3 teachers. I need a systemic and efficient studying. And I want to know more about china , Chinese and Chinese culture. Then my friend introduced me Mandarin Garden. What the teacher there gav
Through the Chinese culture activities, I make many friends from all over the world. I learnt how to make dumplings, rice dumplings and flower arrangement. I like the activities of Mandarin Garden. They enriched my life in Shanghai.
I am glad to study in Mandarin Garden. My teacher is very nice and helpful, and the staff of the school is nice to me. I love Chinese and I love to learn Chinese. It’s very practical. I will try to learn it well.
Mandarin Garden is a great place to get to know Chinese culture and to learn Chinese.They offer plenty of activities for an even profounder knowledge.The atmosphere is professional and at the same time relaxed.
I don’t like studying in a boring class. i wish my teacher can always be passionate and push me to study further. In Mandarin Garden, I found the right teacher for me and now I enjoy my class very much. Thanks a lot.
I have compared several schools before my decision. I want to learn Chinese well and I also like to know Chinese culture. And I think the attitude of the teacher, the consultant here are all very positive. I like to stay with them and get the care from th
- Teaching Methodology
- MandarinGarden choose the effective and practical materials with many kinds of teaching aid to our students. Efficient teaching method which is moden and scientific such as “memory cycle” , “strengthen the teaching” “closing practice”, “opening practice” and “role-play” usually be used in the class. In particular create the “memory cycle” mothod gain a good reputation from our customers in Chinese teaching. Our effective and interactive teaching method provide a relaxing , interesting learning environment and help our students achieve their study aim in a easy way .
- Our general teaching process can be divided into five phases:
- Review and enter new class: review the old knowage and enter new class.
Comprehension: learning new words , sentence structures and grammers.
Recognition: learning how to use the words in the textbook.
Practice: students are encouraged to practice using the newly acquired words and sentence structures.
Reproduction: practice using newly acquired knowledge.
- Detailed Class Schedule Example
- 1. 15 mins for review and entering new class
- 2. 35 mins for words and sentence structure and grammers
- 3. 10 mins break
- 4. 30 mins for text
- 5. 20 mins for speaking and listening practice
- 6. 10 mins break
- 7. 50 mins do the exercise after the text
- 8. 10 mins break
- 9. 30 mins role-play and other practise
- 10.20 mins summarizing and homework
- * Above is based on an Intensive private Course in the morning as a reference (3 times/week, 4 hours/lesson time ). abroad.